Google
 

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sorry for the delay, guys...

Sorry for the sparse posts over the past week. Between the Wooden Boat Festival last weekend and getting 3 new listings put together and online, I've been as busy as a one-armed paper hanger!

The new listings are pretty exciting. The first one is a 2000 Baja 252 Islander for $39,000. Its a really cool bowrider with a ton of power. You can check it out HERE. The next day I listed a 2004 Aquasport 225 Explorer with the Tournament Package on it. That is a very hot fishing boat. We're asking $47,500. You can see that one HERE. Finally, I picked up another Wellcraft 3600 Martinique, this one a 1995 and in beautiful shape. She's listed for $73,900. Click HERE to see this cool cruiser.

I'm in the process of getting some video tours of my listings put together as well. Stay tuned for that!

No comments: