Check out my published content!
Google
 

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sorry for the delay, guys...

Sorry for the sparse posts over the past week. Between the Wooden Boat Festival last weekend and getting 3 new listings put together and online, I've been as busy as a one-armed paper hanger!

The new listings are pretty exciting. The first one is a 2000 Baja 252 Islander for $39,000. Its a really cool bowrider with a ton of power. You can check it out HERE. The next day I listed a 2004 Aquasport 225 Explorer with the Tournament Package on it. That is a very hot fishing boat. We're asking $47,500. You can see that one HERE. Finally, I picked up another Wellcraft 3600 Martinique, this one a 1995 and in beautiful shape. She's listed for $73,900. Click HERE to see this cool cruiser.

I'm in the process of getting some video tours of my listings put together as well. Stay tuned for that!

No comments: