Check out my published content!
Google
 

Monday, September 24, 2007

Welcome to Boat Wizard!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm Dave Guilford, an avid boater and the owner of True South Yacht Services in Mandeville, Louisiana. I started this blog because so many people ask me for the best solution to a given boating problem and I thought I could help more people by publishing those solutions. Also, it gives me a chance to highlight the boating products I've personally tested and found to be worthwhile, and provides a forum for news from the boating community and interaction among fellow boaters.

Feel free to email me with boating-related questions and I'll do my best to answer them. From time to time I may have some of the experts I use answer your questions if they are beyond my considerable experience. Between all of us, we'll figure it out!

Again, thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the blog!

Fair Winds..._/)
Dave

No comments: